MEET DR. MAHDEE HASAN
Welcome! I am excited that you have chosen Crescent Orthodontics, and I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you and your family. My approach to orthodontics is simple: treat all patients as I would treat my own family. I believe that modern orthodontics has so much to offer to just about everyone. I stay up-to-date on the latest scientific and therapeutic advances in the field of orthodontics to be able to provide state-of-the-art services to my patients.
It is a joy to see the changes in the lives of my patients because of their orthodontic treatment. I enjoy the relationships with patients and fun time we have together.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
As an orthodontist, I believe that education, training, and experience are an extremely important part of being able to provide my patients with quality care that they can count on. I received a formal education in dentistry, as well as specialized education in orthodontics:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – Dhaka Dental College, 2009
- FCPS in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, from BCPS 2015
- International Fellowship from Chonnam Natioal University, South Korea in 2018
I continue to expand my knowledge of orthodontics, the treatments and procedures, by participating in continuing education opportunities through several professional associations:
- Fellow member of World Fedaration Of Orthodontics (WFO).
- Fellow member of Bangladesh College of Physician & surgeon.
- Executive Member Bangladesh Orthodontic society.
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Bangladesh Dental Society
- Assistant professor, Department of orthodontics & dentofacial Orthopedics, Sapporo Dental College, Dhaka.
- Former Lecturer, Department of orthodontics & dentofacial Orthopedics, Sapporo Dental College, Dhaka.